M.Sc. Fabian Silbereis
- Office Hours:
Only by appointment (prior request via e-mail required)
mondays, 4:00 - 6:00 pm
- Room: 238 (2nd floor, left corridor)
- Phone: +49 721 608-46032
- fabian silbereis∂ kit edu
- Empirical Corporate Finance
- Intersection of Finance and Accounting
- Corporate Risk Management
- Cash Policy and Liquidity Management
- Do Nonfinancial Firms Hold Risky Financial Assets? Evidence from Germany (with Daniel Hoang, Andreas Benz, and Raphael Stengel), 2022.
Revise and Resubmit at Journal of Banking and Finance
2021 Annual Conference of the European Financial Management Association (Leeds, UK), 2021 International Conference of the French Finance Association (Nantes, France), 2021 Annual Meeting of the Southwestern Finance Association (Galveston, TX, USA)
- 2018 - today: Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), PhD Candidate in Finance
- 2016 - 2018: Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), M.Sc. in Industrial Engineering and Management
- 2012 - 2016: Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), B.Sc. in Industrial Engineering and Management
- 2018 - today: Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Research Fellow
- 2017: Voith Group Heidenheim, Intern in Corporate Strategy
- 2016 - 2017: EnBW Energie Baden-Württemberg Karlsruhe, Intern in Risk Management
- 2015 - 2016: Robert Bosch GmbH Hatvan (Hungary), Intern in Management Accounting
- 2014: Robert Bosch GmbH Reutlingen, Intern in Management Accounting
- Corporate Risk Management (Discussion Session) – since 2018
- Supervisor of Bachelor’s and Master’s Seminar Papers
- Supervisor of Bachelor’s and Master’s Theses
Bachelor and Master Theses
- Available Topics: Our chair offers many exciting thesis topics for your Bachelor's or Master's degree. You can find a list of currently available topics here.
- Get in Touch: If your interest is in working on a topic offered by me, please do not hesitate to contact me well in advance. My interest is that you make the most of your thesis.
- Industry Cooperations and Own Topics: If you plan to cooperate with industry partners or have an own topic in mind, I am happy to supervise if the topic relates to my research areas.
- Application Procedure: The application procedure is described here.