Course offerings at the Department of Finance and Banking
- Applied Asset Management (Bachelor)
- Corporate Risk Management (Master)
- Financial Accounting for Global Firms (Bachelor)
- Financial Intermediation (Bachelor, Master)
- Business Models of Banks (Bachelor)
- Valuation (Master)
- Seminar in Finance (Master, Prof. Ruckes)
- Corporate Financial Policy (Master)
- Financial Analysis
- Financial Management
- Seminar in Finance (Bachelor, Prof. Ruckes)
We refer to our German website for an overview of this semester's course offerings.
Bachelor and Master thesis
Furthermore, the Department of Finance and Banking offers the possibility for Bachelor and Master thesis four times every year. Deadlines for applications are January 31st, April 30th, July 31st, and October 31st.
For recent Bachelor and Master thesis offerings, we refer to our German website: "Bachelor- & Masterarbeiten".
Please note that the website can only be accessed within the KIT network and might therefore require to login via the VPN-Client if you are located outside the KIT network.
The Department of Finance and Banking offers on an alternating basis seminars for Bachelor and Master students. Bachelor seminars are held in the summer term while Master seminars take place during the winter term.
An overview of topics of past seminars can be found here.